Broadband in Hull and East Yorkshire
Our broadband packages give you great value with no hidden costs.
Fast, reliable broadband
Free city-wide Wi-Fi included
Free wireless router
Award-winning customer service based in Hull
We've been ISPA Awards finalists for 5 years running and we won 'Best Customer Experience' award in 2013.
We're just one local call away or you can even pop in to our Customer Centre on Carr Lane in Hull city centre. We're the only major broadband provider in the UK to offer a face-to-face walk-in centre if you need help.
Free technical support
Unlike other providers, we don't charge expensive call rates for technical support. No 0870 or 0844 numbers to call. Just one free local call from your KC home phone and you'll speak to someone here, in Hull, who can help you quickly.
Manage your account online
You'll get your very own online account login which means you can keep up with your broadband usage, check your recent bills and even change your personal details when you need to, 24/7. If you're an existing broadband customer, you can set up your account here.
Broadband usage alerts
To help you keep track of what you're using, we send you email alerts when you reach 50%, 75%, 90% and 100% of your allowance which helps prevent any unexpected charges.
Free WiFi hotspots
We have dozens of Wi-Fi hotspots in Hull city centre that you can use for free if you're a KC broadband customer.Find out more about Wifi
All prices and offers subject to availability in your area and include VAT and payment by Direct Debit. Add £1 to the monthly rental price for other payment types and 50p for paper billing. Contract terms and additional usage fees apply. A 13.75p set up charge per call applies to calls made outside your inclusive call allowance and call charges (excluding VAT) are subject to rounding to the next whole penny. VAT is applied after rounding. You need to live within the area of our network to get KC bundles. Broadband speeds are dependent on how far you live from the exchange and the wiring within your home. We’ll provide you with a typical speed for your postcode area or you can check your postcode speed below.
- Subject to a £6.49 delivery fee.
- Local calls to geographic landline numbers only. Inclusive national calls to 01, 02 and 03 UK landline numbers. 084, 087, 197 local directory enquiry calls and 118288 national directory enquiry calls subject to our Fair Usage Policy.
- Inclusive mobile minutes applicable to calls made from your KC landline to UK mobiles within the time bands of your chosen phone plan. These calls are timed to the next whole minute.
- 118288 national directory enquiry calls are subject to our Fair Usage Policy.
- 18 month contract applies. Package subject to our Fair Usage Policy Standard pence-per-minute rates apply thereafter.